Thursday, May 8, 2008

I had a very strange dream

Before falling to sleep, I felt myself psychic. I have that connection sometimes, when people are open, I can read them across the miles. A special scan of your heart, your life, your soul...I could see it this time. It was twisted.

In a knot, I mean, which surprised me.

I tried to tell you last night that your "seeing of me" was really your seeing of you. Aren't you happy? We love in a mirror, we love in another our embrace of ourselves, here I'll show you. Love is a choice, it's as simple as that, the rest we imagine.

Believe me, I've been there, stumbled and fallen...now standing.

You mentioned to me in our psychic exchange, I can't say what. I answered to you, life is now, life is here, don't you see that? Brand new to my home, my roots all spread thin...did you not know me? Yours were still deep, all built right in, that you showed me.

That's all I can say, where our runways left off, and I'm sorry. I bet my life on this town, spread my wings and I flew, now I'm soaring. I've got these gifts to now share, that is all and that's it, may I see yours. Meet me somewhere and I'll polish your mirror into golden, I promise.

No comments: