Monday, June 2, 2008

Just for fun


"Mom, it's summer,"

she tried to offer while donning that adorable hat.

We homeschool year-round, yes we're crazy like that! Keep it fresh in their minds, is what some teaching advocates might tell you. "No," we simply learn non-stopping, 'cause simply, learning's fun!

Always looking forward, something new and unexpected, every twisting corner to enlighten and amaze. "I'm learning as fast as my kids are," I once told you without bragging (not this time)...I can barely hold my horses, can we try trigonometry yet, pleeaasse... Mom, just wait.


I'm not all mean, there's camp throughout our summer, and swimming lessons (yes Y, you roped us in). And those lunch bags, I get to pack them...filled with bounty, decorated...they'll be most popular in their class (of course they're sharing!), c'mon, we'll let you in.

1 comment:

Gregory Anderson said...

there appears to be a disturbing lack of representation from the chocolate food group.

(you're supposed to share that stuff, mom)