Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Salvete

As Eric Belz's last research questions (hopefully) have trickled for the last time (hopefully) through my email box, I'm callin' it an eternity. That's right folks, this whole bloggin' thing has run its course. It's served its purpose, emptied me out, I mean, I've already shared all my best homeschooling tricks with ya, what more can I offer?

So fare thee well, princesses of all ranks and orders. May your paths be paved in gold (or silver, if you'd rather). Keep rootin' for the good guy, with all the hope you can muster, but in the end, remember it's only a story (oh yeah, I almost forgot).

THE END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."