Thursday, May 21, 2009

Th Fri Sa Su

I'm not even going to give Monday a thought, that's Memorial Day which is an important holiday for some powerful country, can't recall which. It's Thursday, I'll muster the effort to go to the park, although it's chilly out. Which friend will I call? I think Lori.

Then, off to the luxurious lake cabin life. Hopefully by then it will have warmed up, and not be too cold to sit on the deck in lawn chairs, reading and enjoying the sounds of nature. I should probably check the weather channel, or a website with the same information, but I'll wing it instead.

Winging it provides the best results when you're me, so I'll just wing it all the way through the weekend until Monday. Of course, camp starts soon after that, and I have the library programs to sign up for. And all day yesterday I spent studying Science Roots, that venture's going to be productive for me, I do love studying, I do.

So, that's my weekend, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Once it decides to begin.

No comments: