Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dined at Perkins this AM

Totally ordered the greasiest thing off the menu, and licked my platter clean. Definitely had fried chicken, white gravy, sunny-side up eggs, and potatoes in chunk-sized portions. Plus, half-an apple cinnamon muffin. And bad coffee.

Loved the new mugs though, and the industrial carpet-squares were worth remarking on. Nice job Perkins!!!

I'm loving Facebook lately, but not because I ever go there. I mean, I frequently get messages in my inbox telling me MORE FRIENDS are seeking to forgive me. All those times I was a bitch to anyone...I just apologize twenty years later, and OVER IT!

Even Cecy, no not that one familia. Remember, cousin of Yvonne and Yvette..., that Cecy? Yup. Well, really Cecelia, but we know how REAL Latinas are. Date boys who look identical to Marky Mark, but more the personality of Vanilla (yes, ice...who else?!!) But in the end, ultimately as Kid Rock as they all end up being.

With or without back up, MAN's a PATRIOT!!! And American, luckily for all of us. Probably spends his whole entire summer drinking up all of McDonald's unsweetened except for FRESH LEMON, iced tea.

2 comments:

Pidgy Gordon said...

I am flattered that you are enjoying my musings. You seem to be an amazingly creative and productive woman! I admire your commitment to home teaching, too. I have lots to say about the public system, having labored in its ranks over 20 years. If only I had a chance to redo my own kids.....
All the best....here's to Spring!
Tobi

Jess Kiley said...

Happy Spring!