Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm actually Canadian

When you go to UND, and wrestle with football players who cheat on their girlfriends, you learn a thing or two about getting into bars when you're underage. It's impossible.

Being underage and getting into a North Dakotan bar...illegal. Like, against all the laws. Reason I love my Senators, Representatives, and even dumb mayors who are elected by people. You know, in voting booths, where counting is actually rational?

I love Law and Order so much. Has less to do with as many nice, pleated uniforms as men need. And more to do with just professionalism, and strength. Being related to human beings, instead of aliens, allows me such luxury.

As does my dear and awesome respect for OLD PEOPLE, with or without walkers, no matter. Being of American descent, but actually Canadian, leaves me simply a FAN of many. Loving all the races, except for the ignorant (inbred if you asked me and I answered honestly).

It's how I view the world, with virtue intact. Makes me as proud as the Red and White, as I am of the Red, White and Blue.

No comments: