Friday, March 26, 2010

Malfunctioning Friday

This is ridiculous, and get me back here NOW! Remaining tethered to the planet instead of leaping through the clouds of my choosing...deep soul work, lemme tell you. I bothered to see which spoils Gwyneth is spending her effortless lifestyle on, reporting.

Ooh, Nashville allowed her entry, and London's ALWAYS there for her. Makes Daphne's realness factor with Wendy Williams sublime in comparison. I'm starting to understand why John Mayer would rather NOT PLAY, than continue to associate himself with the mentionables.

At least that's MY interpretation of his MOOD problem. I'd have to interview him myself to get the full picture of what's UNFAIR TO THE REST OF US about celebrity-advantage these days. And I think I will...yup, I'd better.

No comments: