Monday, April 12, 2010

Big plans


My ten-year-old son has endless ambition and energy, yet oftentimes nowhere to spill over. To say he drives me absolutely crazy most days is an understatement, giving me extra reason to focus some of MY excess energy on HIS goals.

Besides eating everything sugar-filled our kitchen has to offer, and planning for the next meal that may, but probably won't, satiate his LIFE HUNGER...again, it's always in my best interest to stay at least one or two steps ahead of him.

I'm reading Mr. Food's Recipes for Busy Moms, the National Geographic Bee's official STUDY GUIDE, and finally figuring out the Hebrew names of the Pentateuch in the Bible. No, seriously. So, busily-inclined day...I'll try not to miss the internet more than spice itself.

1 comment:

The Blonde Duck said...

He sounds so full of zest!