Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What's for sale?

Branding women, like cows, is something Walmart tried. Eleven moms, weren't there? Never met them. From a family-perspective, my own, I'd sooner ask my husband which products we "represent", and not just because it's the Year of the Man, or anything gay and probable like that.

So what, it's the Year of the Man. In all his spectrums, just ask Mens Journal, comparable to no Womens Magazine I've ever laid my hands on. What's next, Pride of the AARP nation, like publicly?

I mean for sure, I'd like to know which purses are REAL this spring, although I'm generally known to make the best of last year's one. I'd change though, could probably recognize a strap length or notice something special in the texture of the fabric.

Linen for me. What, like I'd go rebel chic automatic? It's mainly metal, rustic AND too expensive.

No comments: