Saturday, November 15, 2008

Latest Accomplishments



Well, I told you about the Geography Fair we won, well not exactly. There's no such thing as WINNERS in homeschooling land. In fact, we achieve more together, it's simple as that.



While I've yet to find a personal "lighting instructor" or take an officially helpful photography class, we have begun our study of the illustrationist Norman Rockwell.

Taught the kids complete Monopoly, we'd been playing
Captured a two year old in her first winter gear.
Tried to take the holiday photo, didn't turn out so well.

Began YMCA swimming lessons, Angie struck a deal.

3 comments:

Erin Tales said...

I love this snapshot of your children's latest accomplishments.

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you find the lighting instructor...my pictures are always so poor. I'm about to email dooce.com to find out what camera she owns. Probably one with too many gadgets.

Family pict is too cute.

priscilla said...

the first winter snow must be so much fun for the kids! love the pictures.