Monday, January 26, 2009

A Laid-back Weekend

The only thing I forgot, and regretted, was my camera.

Oh well, put a thousand-piece puzzle together all by myself (Easter at the White House)...and while hunting for a downloadable picture, I found homeschooling materials instead!

Yes, you know homeschoolers and they're deep and abiding love for all things Presidential (not to mention free unit studies in the form of attached bios).

Facts and fun for all ages, wonder if there'll be games (well, I suppose, if you're into designing). Maybe in time, it will evolve into a whole ETHICS education, if you're into that sort of thing, like I am. I'll homeschool this government into my little youngin's somehow, can't get enough of being equal and free.

5 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

I was never good at puzzles. I always got annoyed at the pieces.

Anonymous said...

You must have a lot of patience to put together a large puzzle. It's great to have a laid-back weekend every once in a while. Usually, we are too busy running around.

Shonda Little said...

Rock it, lady!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I meant to write to you before! Thank you so much for putting a link to my site on Momversation and for stopping by Ovolina.

Glad to know you had a good week-end will be back to check your posts, enjoying your site!
Cheers,
Anita

Tiffany said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope your week is going as good as your weekend did!