Thursday, January 22, 2009

Helluva good technology!

Before I scoot my kids off to tennis, and grab a venti mocha decaf (hey, I deserve it)...I thought I'd share one of my findings.

Well, it was actually CHIEF MARKETING STRATEGIST who did the legwork, but MY THANKS all go to Google Alert media.

I'd entered "seeking moms, blog" in some rectangular box (looking for opportunities to host crafts, and throw contests).

Blonde Duck says sharing is caring, so here ya go:
http://chiefmarketer.com/demographics/0121-social-media-moms/

No, not the google alert link (I've no clue how to do that). You'll have to seek that out yourselves.

Oh, and THANKS MOMVERSATIONS, for giving us somewhere to mobilize ;-) when we're not playin' Scrabble, or just lazin' aboot.

7 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Sharing is caring!

Anonymous said...

That's actually quite an interesting article. Even though I'm only trying to "sell" my blog there's a few things in there to take away and think on.

Jess Kiley said...

You Australians and your marketing plans...just tell everyone it's the best blog in the world. We Americans, we ALWAYS fall for it. I blame Mark Twain.

The Blonde Duck said...

LOL. You used my moronic phrases against me!

Jess Kiley said...

Your wording sounded better that what I had mangled out.

Anonymous said...

lol!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jessica once again for the great comment you placed on my site. I checked out those sites that you wrote and I agree that they are worth checking in on.