Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm blessed

Thank you so much guys! That's kind of the neat thing about this "disability", we have so much yet to strive for. With a quick pace, we must master nutrition (especially carbohydrates) and then of course I'll become a better chef, mathematician, and grocery shopper.

It's strange feeling so many positive things from what should be considered a negative challenge. I've heard good things about the pump, from so many people. It's such a relief to hear from people who know people who have type 1 diabetes.

Any fun advice on celebrating Valentine's day?

2 comments:

Pat said...

I dont have much to suggest.. but hubbie and I are going to get a babysitter and try to get away for a couple of hours... sooki sooki now! GRRR! LOL you can tell I am excited.

Anonymous said...

I just read your post below and Wow! What an adjustment for all of you. That would throw me for a loop!

For V-day I say something that doesn't focus on food, obviously! How about the movies or something equally fun that she likes to do?