Friday, May 22, 2009

Ivanka, not Ivana

I won't use last names here, try to connect the dots. Boy, oh boy, was Jimmy's show a bevy of doozies last night! And yes, that includes Kiefer which is another name I should've chosen for a child, but didn't. Maybe someday.

Ivanka, Ivanka, Ivanka...is how this post wants to begin, yet, I keep getting the feeling I should go with "classy" instead of just plain honest. Well, you know me, I always do what's easiest. Balls always roll my way, doesn't matter if I'm on the plantation or in the ghetto, game is game.

Jimmy has no game. Ivanka, well, she's trying, but like most insulated preppies (that includes Jimbo), they have no reality in their genres, no reality at all. Just vistas from mountaintops called Olympus, views are beautiful. Or so I hear.

They always are in the eyes of insulated beholders, whose balls are delivered to them in helicopters, they just close their eyes for a second, or use a blindfold, and POOF. We all say, that ball just rolled up the mountain to you, can you believe it? They always do.

That's what's so reliable about the insulati, which is what I'm going to call everybody except Pete Wentz from now on. Jury's still out on Ashley, who seems unable to get over being bitchy to everyone. As if hormones are to blame, instead of plain ol' arrogance. She's insulati too, sorry Pete, but you already knew.

Ivanka's getting in touch with her feminine side, still doesn't explain her improper use of cleavage. Which was magnificent by the way, don't you agree Jimmy? Only, that's not power, girls of your caliber don't need to use sway. Unless they're insecure on the inside.

Oh, to get the Kardashians and Ivanka to the ghetto and plantations where we live. Might actually pay attention to the negra (just invented that beauty, and yes, I love it!!!) whose urban city had the highest death rate for children this year. And don't get me started on bullies.

The woman, or negra I should call her from now on...wa-a-a-y more interesting than Ivanka and mean Ashley. The plea in her eyes was like all, "I'm going to try to say this one more time, knowing full well I'm just the black girl, and no one listens."

Paraphrasing now, to save time, and strained eyeballs on mini iPhones. Our children are getting killed while divas explore their femininity on construction sites, can anyone help? Okay, thank you for your pretentious time.

No comments: