Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gotta get my ass in gear

You know, my donkey, his backpack packed....we're headin to the desert. Doesn't everyone in Egypt have a donkey to get in gear when the sun's this great today and you spent all morning enjoying raspberries and blueberries mixed in vanilla yogurt? Yum!!

I could spend my whole life enjoying delicious foods straight from nature, prepared right. Yum, yum!!! And this morning, I switched officially to tea from morning coffee. Yes, officially, I had a little ceremony and everything. Idiots!

I like Green and White tea from Target, with a stick of Nespresso sugar to sweeten, poured right before whistling into a travel Eddie Bauer mug. Well, one of those tall insulated thingees, yes one of those. So yesterday I officially switched over, did I say today? Because I meant yesterday (LOVE time travel!)

But now, I have like, 3 and a half baskets of laundry to put away, been putting it off AND just avoiding it. I hate putting away 3 and a half baskets of laundry. Glad I'm not the Duggars!

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I have to do the actual washing. Yuk. I will get to it eventually. No choice. Hubby won't have his work shirts for tomorrow.

I loved what you wrote on my blog. Yes, I do VlogEmotions every Friday. It's from Tim at FortThompson's blog. You made me feel good with your comment.