Thursday, June 18, 2009

TwitterNews

Most of my friends here, fellow mombloggers, feel the same way as I do about Twitter. Can't really get into it, not sure of its reason, and what's with all the press...um, I have better things to do with my thinking.

Maybe if pressed they'd admit it, I don't know. Sometimes it's fun, even if you don't have an actual TwitterAccount, just to peek in on occasion to see what someone is saying. Okay, I admit it.

And I'm glad I did, otherwise how else would I be able to laugh to myself all day that Ashton has dreams at night about sharing all his hopes with Obama, on Airforce One, while Michelle sits by and gets mad. Keepin my man up again, she says.

Isn't that adorable? Demi, you picked the right one, total cuteness! Who else do I entertain myself with, but a musician who's hard on himself, waiting for inspiration, which means his heart's broken. I always wonder, who did it, and when.

And I secretly hope for a reunion between him and Jen Aniston. Guess who?

No comments: