Thursday, February 11, 2010

Going fast...

I hate dot nets. Something about their inabilities to be blogspot that drives me absolutely insane, and WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT SALON.com, anyway? Never been there before, nor shall I try.

Talk about making a statement, in NYLONS no less. Unbeautiful Rebecca, highly reportable. So anyway, now that my angst is passing I'm disappointed to announce that I'm unable to link directly to Rebecca's current post on safe sex.

Well, less safe but still fun, right Rebecca? I'll just have to suggest you go on over to her site QUICKLY because by tomorrow, or later today even...there may be ANOTHER post. And believe me, if you miss this one...the one I cannot link to...

TOTALLY FIRED. And broke.

1 comment:

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

You got me curious. I'm going to go post fishing.