Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Melissa Mashburn has a lack of self esteem

Never met her before in my life. Happened upon her in Maria's comment section, where I fell back in love with the ever-popular "last blog I wrote" feature. The advertising had nothing to do with it Maria, but keep trying.

Holy crap, is this woman SUFFERING!!! Major depression, diabetes, anxiety disorder, AND asthma?!? Wonder which drug companies are catering to her door...at least four, I'd assume. Regardless, like most women (okay, all)...she's trying to forgive her mother and all the idiotic males who did not dial 1-800-flowers anywhere near enough.

I can totally relate, Melissa, to all of it. Even Sandy Bullock, I'm somewhat sure, has experienced SOME imbalances in her life. I mean just think, it probably took her YEARS to lose her German accent and convince her fake friends that she really is American. She's not.

And only speaks one other language, which is another flaw I'm sure we'll be hearing more and more about in the media. At least, I think.

2 comments:

Melissa Mashburn said...

Hi! I would love it if the drug companies would cater to me. However, they have been generous. Last may my husband lost his job and some people helped me hook up with the drug companies and I have gotten almost a year's worth of medicine for free in all but one of my medications. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I was surprised when I found out that I had a blog post with my name in the title. LOL

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

I've been following Melissa too. I really admire her desire to get better every day. It's inspirational.