Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It appears Mindy shops at Walmart

What to do, what to do. Well, their televised advertising has improved, not that I'll ever step foot in that store except to buy Klarbrunn sparkling water. It has nothing to do with the greeters, Mindy...I love old people with a purpose.

It's just TOO BIG, but I don't want to get into that right now. Already I've realized that even I can't figure out what a Proust is for the life of me, refuse to learn French, and if I need to be told what an artist's role in society is...then just make me read Proust!

I refuse to, of course. Even the Wikipedia page was too long and boring. So Mindy,...no wait, too soon for that. Currently, I'm just ripping up all the calendars in my house because I HATE NUMBERS SO MUCH. And always will.

No comments: