Friday, February 19, 2010

Tuned-in Catholics


Straight from my inbox, thanks to my BFF Jen. God's cake, not as good when you eat the ingredients all by themselves. And no, she doesn't read my blog.

She just intuits my needs, as did Katherine who I just ran into today. Pays $8,000 per kid for BRACES!!! Of course I asked whether she felt this was the price of the expertise or the product, and we both agreed...the expertise.

Sad for the furniture industry though, because even SHE admits her home would be much better furnished were it not for this ridiculous "necessity". Yes, I think I have a math book laying around here somewhere.

Aw screw it, I have THOUSANDS of women friends who regularly sacrifice furniture for other expenses, and they KNOW THIS about themselves. Weirdness abounds.

No comments: