Sunday, April 25, 2010

Homeschooling Mom Alert



I unearthed in my basement the majority (no, all) of my homeschooling inspirational materials. For non-homeschoolers without the art of appreciating a classical teaching aid...u know, u know. So I find, "The Latin-Centered Curriculum", only second favorite to all of my UNSCHOOLING Life Learning magazines.

This morning, as I'm heading to Amazon vs. Barnes and Noble, to buy "How to Read a Book" and "How to Read Slowly", of course as happens only in my delusional lands with no plans...each store has only one of the two items!!!

First thought? Well, of course Super Saver Shipping does it to me every time. However, Evan-Moor totally changed their cover art and I could not recognize them in Amazon's selection no matter how pleasing it would be to some.

So, would bn.com even have the studies on South America, Africa, and Asia that I was seeking? By then of course, it didn't matter. I'd already committed my heart to giving Barnes and Noble a chance. And the new NOOK advertisement that gets more catchy everytime?

Only thing missing was tomato sauce. Honestly, it's going to change my world.

No comments: