Thursday, January 22, 2009

All About, Maria's~

I'd like to introduce you to my new friend Maria.
She's right there, on my sidebar.

If you're following her saga (it's like reality tv, with text), then you'll recall:

the carseat incident,
and also the baby monitor crisis.

Okay, now you're caught up.

Oh wait,...I forgot something important. I met her the night before she was due to deliver a baby

(recommended a favorite pressure point).

And whaddaya know, her luck's better than I had.
Delivered precious Tyler, that very next morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go join Maria over at Conversations With Moms
(she allows video commenting!!!)

She's not only Canadian,
but she celebrates Joke-telling, Sundays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jessica. It's much more than I could have even asked for. I'm glad you enjoy it. Much Appreciated.